Your cat will be treated with the utmost love and care whilst staying at Top Cat.
Daily cuddles will be provided at no extra charge, also happy to brush if long coated to keep coats free of knots.
Cats are fed twice daily with top quality food plus have access to fresh water at all times.
We believe in feeding only the best foods to our guests.
For breakfast and to nibble on throughout the day, we provide Purina Supercoat dry food with varieties such as Chicken, Tuna & Salmon.
Purina Supercoat is a complete diet that is recommended by veterinarians including Dr Harry. It has all the necessary ingredients to give your cat a healthy and nutritious meal with no artificial colours or flavours plus it’s yummy!
For evening meals there is a choice of either roast chicken, tuna or mince.
If the above does not tempt the taste buds we also have a wide variety of Whiskas or Felix tinned food.
If you wish to supply foods other than those offered on our menu, there will be no surcharge incurred.
- Should your cat be on a prescription diet, this will need to be supplied by you.
- Each cat will have a photo and personal details attached to their suite to identify them
- Veterinary prescribed medication will be given on a daily basis at a cost of $5 dispensing fee per item
- All cats must be de-sexed (unless under 6 months).
- All cats must be up-to-date with vaccinations (3 weeks prior to boarding), flea treatment and worming.
- A Bushfire Plan in-place for emergency evacuation.
- We don’t allow other residents to mix with each other purely due to the risk of Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (Feline Aids) which is contracted by bite wounds and scratches – so each cat will be exercised individually unless from the same family.